The weather is cooling down a bit just in time for the weekend!
- Crab and Beer Festival - West Shore Park will smell fantastic on Saturday as the festival cooks up MD's signature summertime meal. Make sure to get tickets ahead of time, as none will be available for walk-up.
- Health & Fitness Expo - The streets of Harbor East will be shut down Saturday morning to get you into shape.
- Baltimore Skateboarding Day - Come to Roosevelt Park (in Hampden) to skate, plant a tree, and get ice cream.
- Tipsy Tours - The Water Taxi is kicking off their new tour series this Sunday, which focuses on alcohol. Oh and it starts at the Tiki Barge fr drinks before you board a boat for the tour.
- 34th Annual LatinoFest - One of Patterson Park's biggest festivals is all weekend long. The Food and music speaks for itself... you have to go.
- African American Heritage Festival - Come down to the Camden Yards sports complex for 2 days of music and family-friendly events.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- Waterfront Wellness is free Yoga, Zumba, and more at West Shore Park every weekend.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!